I often think of myself as a plain jane, very ordinary and not very exciting. Yet I still managed to come up with 10 random things about me….ordinary old me.
- I love to run, but I kind of suck at it. Seriously, only I would RUN a half marathon in just under 4 hours. Really. People walk faster than that! But I love it. It’s torturous some days but such a great escape.
- When I grew up in the Philippines I had my own pet pig. Please don’t ask what happened to him.
- I can’t stand the sound of someone chewing gum. I don’t know – it just sounds sooooooo 80’s.
- I like to sit in the front row when I’m in a class or attending a conference. You’d think it was because I was a nerd but it’s really because I feel like I’m less likely to get asked for an opinion or answer.
- 80% of the time, I read the last chapter of a book first. I don’t care about being spoiler-free. I do care about being stress free over my favorite fictional characters
- Orange is my favorite color. It reminds me of Fall and the San Francisco Giants.
- I have dreams of being an NFL Photographer.
- I love Beverly Hills 90210 re-runs
- My favorite literary men include Jamie Fraser, Gilbert Blythe and Mr. Darcy. Swoon.
- I once got in trouble by my dad for reading too much. What?!?
Share something quirky about yourself in our comment section.
J.V Krakowski says
Orange was an unexpected confession, but I’d love to see you as an NFL photographer. I’ve been learning photography to take photographs of myself, but DSLR are expensive cameras.
Olga Ayon says
Lol nice to meet someone else who reads the last chapter first! I do this all the time; my friends think I’m weird. It’s totally not a spoiler but a teaser to find out what led to the ending 🙂 I would love to see some of your NFL photography. On that note not many know that I am both a Raiders fan and a Broncos fan….so wrong but hey I really loved John Elway.
Maryrose S says
Woo hoo! I’m not alone. 🙂