I often think of myself as a plain jane, very ordinary and not very exciting. Yet I still managed to come up with 10 random things about me….ordinary old me.
- I love to run, but I kind of suck at it. Seriously, only I would RUN a half marathon in just under 4 hours. Really. People walk faster than that! But I love it. It’s torturous some days but such a great escape.
- When I grew up in the Philippines I had my own pet pig. Please don’t ask what happened to him.
- I can’t stand the sound of someone chewing gum. I don’t know – it just sounds sooooooo 80’s.
- I like to sit in the front row when I’m in a class or attending a conference. You’d think it was because I was a nerd but it’s really because I feel like I’m less likely to get asked for an opinion or answer.
- 80% of the time, I read the last chapter of a book first. I don’t care about being spoiler-free. I do care about being stress free over my favorite fictional characters
- Orange is my favorite color. It reminds me of Fall and the San Francisco Giants.
- I have dreams of being an NFL Photographer.
- I love Beverly Hills 90210 re-runs
- My favorite literary men include Jamie Fraser, Gilbert Blythe and Mr. Darcy. Swoon.
- I once got in trouble by my dad for reading too much. What?!?
Share something quirky about yourself in our comment section.