18 months? What? My baby girl is getting bigger by the minute.
“But Mommy, I don’t wanna grow up!”
At 18 months, she’s pretty vocal (as in temper tantrum and foot stomping) about what she does and doesn’t like. And my goodness, she’s got a flair for the dramatics.
But I know my girl will stand tall. She’s got her daddy’s stature, after all.
Some of Malia’s favorite things:
- She loves Sid the Science Kid and Sesame Street
- She laughs on the swings but prefers the slide
- Bed time stories with daddy is her favorite time of the day
- Her favorite food is soup or noodles
- Doggies are her best friend
- Blueberries are her fruit of choice
- Her gold jelly sandals are a favorite for picking fruit, walking to the park or throwing rocks
- Mommy is her happy place. 🙂