On the 12th day of Blogmas, your blogger brings to thee…..
12 Wishes for the Season
and a brand new Chrrrrrissstmas Treee!
It’s always important for me to remember the REASON for this season. Those trump any of the material things that we, as a family can wish for.
- That amidst the piles of unwrapped toys, my children learn the importance of giving and gratitude
- That I remind myself, this day and every day, that my home is open to any one that needs a place to be
- That our home will always be filled with the music of laughter
- That imagination will live in the hearts and minds of my kids
- That food will be plenty (and delicious)
- That love will always guide us in our choices
- That the grand things aren’t calculated by dollar signs
- That my kids will remember the fun, not the stuff, that this holiday brings
- That God will live in our hearts and minds as an eternal light
- That our families will celebrate together
- That the memories of this Christmas will be positive and joyful
- That every has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
From my family to yours – HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I hope that you enjoyed the 12 Days of Blogmas and got to know a little bit more about me, my family and how we celebrate the holidays. 🙂
Leave a Reply