On the 12th day of Blogmas, your blogger brings to thee…..
12 Wishes for the Season
It’s always important for me to remember the REASON for this season. Those trump any of the material things that we, as a family can wish for.
- That amidst the piles of unwrapped toys, my children learn the importance of giving and gratitude
- That I remind myself, this day and every day, that my home is open to any one that needs a place to be
- That our home will always be filled with the music of laughter
- That imagination will live in the hearts and minds of my kids
- That food will be plenty (and delicious)
- That love will always guide us in our choices
- That the grand things aren’t calculated by dollar signs
- That my kids will remember the fun, not the stuff, that this holiday brings
- That God will live in our hearts and minds as an eternal light
- That our families will celebrate together
- That the memories of this Christmas will be positive and joyful
- That every has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!
From my family to yours – HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I hope that you enjoyed the 12 Days of Blogmas and got to know a little bit more about me, my family and how we celebrate the holidays. 🙂