On the Ninth day of Blogmas, your blogger brings to thee…..
9 Songs of Jammin’
Holiday music – oh how I love listening to holiday music on my way home to work or while sitting at my desk. I’m an R&B and 90’s Pop girl with a little traditional mixed it. I can’t seem to let go of the 90’s (which now has it’s own “classic” station in my area)…man I’m getting old. 🙂 But here are the front runners on my holiday playlist.
My Holiday Playlist
- O Holy Night. Any version. All versions. But I particularly like Christina Aguilera’s version or Josh Groban’s
- All I Want For Christmas is You by Mariah Carey
- Let it Snow by Boyz II Men
- Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays by N’Sync
- The Gift by 98 Degrees — okay, confession, of all the 90’s boy bands this one was my favorite. lol
- O Come All Ye Faithful — Josh Groban’s is one of my favorites for this song.
- Last Christmas by Wham! — this song actually signals the start of the holiday season for me. 🙂
- Jingle Bell Rock
- 12 Days of Christmas — naturally.
What are some of your holiday favorites?