Easter is one of my favorite times of the year. For me, it’s like Christmas without all the hoopla. It’s a great time for family, new beginnings and thankfulness. Gift giving is still fun without the crazy commerce involved. That doesn’t mean I don’t love packing up the Easter Basket!
Here are some of the things I like to add to the kids’ Easter baskets.
This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Easter Basket Ideas
- Eggs filled with Cadbury Minis or the mini packs. Admittedly, these candies are mostly for me. As the kids discard them for their toys, I scoop them up. They’re my favorite!
- Chocolate bunny rice crisps. I don’t like the hollow bunnies so if I’m going to add the chocolate bunnies, these are the ones I like.
- Peeps Chicks. I’m generally not a fan, but they’re easy for decorating and tossing into the basket.
- Coloring books
- Street Chalk
- Hair ties or headbands
- Hot Wheels
- Small potted succulent or seed packets for planting later
- Fruit Snacks
- Mini Craft Projects. Michael’s is a great place for me to get little craft projects for the kids.
What do you like to put in your Easter Basket?