Like most things – life has a way of working itself out on their own. With Tater Tots starting school on Monday and Notre Dame (choice #1) not starting until Tuesday, I had to make a decision. Originally, I was going to keep her enrolled at TT hoping I’d get word that she was accepted at ND & just withdraw her once I knew for sure.
Well, good thing I read the contract because it said that once you start, you are officially enrolled in the year and can only get out of the annual tuition with approval and acceptance of the extenuating circumstances. Eek! So we would have been out the full annual tuition. SO – Malia will be attending the public school for Kindergarten and we’re still hoping ND gives us a call next week that she’s in. Fingers still crossed.
The good part is 1) it’s free 2) it is a good school 3) no money lost if we do get into ND.
The bad is that school is out at 11:20 so we’ll have to figure out the logistics of that with work. For now, Mike’s dad will pick her up until we know for sure.