1. The Signature of All Things — I just finished this one and enjoyed it alot. At times it felt long winded but once Alma started to venture away from home, I really got pulled in. I liked her journey far more than I thought I would.
2.Hidden Figures – LOVED this one
3. Essential Oils, Natural Remedies — more of a reference/resource book but I read it to learn more about more homeopathic methods to use on the kids (and myself)
4. When Breath Becomes Air – current
5. A Long Way Home
7. New Moon
8. A Man Called Ove
9. The Boston Girl by Anita Diamant
10. The Alice Network – Very enjoyable read!
11. Into the Wilderness – re-reading the Wilderness Series
12. Dawn on a Distant Shore – current
You are here: / Replies /