So my goal this year is 30.
Approaching the end of May and I’m behind where I should be, because that’s what always happens.
1. A Christmas Howl – Laurien Berenson (it’s a good thing this was short because it was not good)
2. Shopping for a Billionaire – Julia Kent
3. The Universe Has Your Back – Gabrielle Bernstein
4. Third Grave Dead Ahead – Darynda Jones
5. Shanghai Girls – Lisa See
6. The Bear and the Nightingale – Katherine Arden
7. Whiskey Sour – Liliana Hart
8. Whiskey for Breakfast – Liliana Hart (Current)
9. Nothing to Loose – Lee Child (Current)
huh. That’s more chicklit/fluffy than I thought. No wonder I was looking through my tbr list for something with a car chase/shoot out/whatever.