Horrible season! That about sums it up.
The best parts of the last episode:
1) Murtagh getting some action. Freaking awesome!
2) Ian becoming a Mohawk & Rollo staying by his side.
Shout outs go to:
1) Phaedra, for having the most perfectly manicured hands of any slave I’ve ever seen.
2) For little baby Jem, for falling asleep between the time that Brianna gets up from the couch & walks out the front door. Way to go editing department.
3) For all the Native women for having perfectly groomed Kim Kardashian eybrows. Rock on!
4) For the Otter Tooth montage. Because who doesn’t love a flashback montage of Natives dancing around a fire?
5) For Brianna, for rocking that mascara while giving birth in the 18th century. A woman ahead of her time.
6) For Catriona Balfe’s horrible wig, for surviving the whole season looking like a dead skunk on her head.
Jamie and Claire basically didn’t do a damn thing all season. They were completely wasted. Horrible! The best parts of the whole season were the supporting characters, by far. Lord John, Fergus, Marsali, Murtagh, that hot Native guy. They were the only part of the season I even enjoyed.
If next season doesn’t improve, I’m done with this show. It has been a hot mess this season, with horrible writing to boot. What a joke!
I should probably stop before I work myself up too much haha!