Home Projects

Home Forums Lifestyle Home Decor & Organization Home Projects

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GWTW1939 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Maryrose S
    Keymaster

Share your DIY home projects like furniture makeovers, garden projects, home decor.

GWTW1939
    Participant

I’m excited to see your furniture finds Mary! They look so cool. I love anything old 🙂

Maryrose S
    Keymaster

I’ve had this growing addiction for them. The thrift stores in our area are great. They get great pieces and offer great discounts. The dresser I found for Maxim’s room is awesome. I’m painting that one blue. 🙂

GWTW1939
    Participant

I think California has one of the best thrift store/antique markets in the country from what I hear. So cool!

Maryrose S
    Keymaster

The Alameda Antique fair is every month and it is one of the best in the country. But it’s definitely pricey. Yikes! You find some really unique and special pieces though
    We’ve had a surge of shops pop-up that refurbish furniture. Sometimes you find a good deal but you definitely get a bigger bargain when you flip/recover it yourself. I’m amazed at some of the piece that are just given away.

I’m on the hunt for a new buffet for the formal dining room. It won’t store any fancy china but I store the kids craft supplies in our current buffet. I want one that’s bigger than the one I have and has more craftsmanship to it.

Maryrose S
    Keymaster

I took on another project. We’ve been trying to find a bed for Maxim’s room. He’s still got his toddler bed. Found a great headboard over the weekend that I need to clean and paint. I’m excited to get it complete and in his room. I think he’s got the cutest room in the house.

Malia, on the other hand, is still waiting for me to paint her dresser pink. She keeps seeing me paint things for Maxim’s room and now needs a little love too. 🙂 I just need to convince her that GRAY is better. lol I’ll probably cave and do a coral type color for her Ikea dresser.

GWTW1939
    Participant

Fun! Those projects sound cool.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.