You are here: / Topics / How many books in a year?
What are your goals for 2017? How many books do you want to read this year?
#1–Obsession Wears Opals by Renee Bernard ( a quick, free HR)
#2–Hidden Figures by Margot Lee Shetterley
#3–Lady In Waiting by Denise Domning
#4–Postcards from the Edge by Carrie Fisher
#5–Highlander Untamed by Monica McCarty
#6 — Desire Wears Diamonds by Renee Bernard
Shoot – I just realized that I haven’t counted my books. 🙂 Not that I’ve read that much but still.
1. The Signature of All Things — I just finished this one and enjoyed it alot. At times it felt long winded but once Alma started to venture away from home, I really got pulled in. I liked her journey far more than I thought I would.
2.Hidden Figures – LOVED this one
3. Essential Oils, Natural Remedies — more of a reference/resource book but I read it to learn more about more homeopathic methods to use on the kids (and myself)
4. When Breath Becomes Air – current
5. A Long Way Home – audio book in the car.
I’m hoping to hit 20 books this year, dang it. Currently, not on pace. lol
#7–Highlander Unmasked by Monica McCarty
*looks for my list of books for the year* Wait. I haven’t added my list? *looks again.* Huh.
1. Pub Crawl – Rusty Fischer (a fluffy short story I wish was longer)
2. Buy a Bullet -Gregg Hurwitz (the author’s Evan Smoak series is one of my new favorite thrillers)
3. Hidden – James Patterson (I’m starting to think Patterson books are a form of self torture for me)
4. Postcards From the Edge – Carrie Fisher
5. Hidden Figures – Margot Lee Shetterly
6. A Long Way Home – Saroo Brierley
7. Not a Drop to Drink – Mindy McGinnis (started out really good; faltered in the middle; reigned itself back in at the end)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.