You are here: / Topics / How many books in a year?
#14–Ruth’s Journey (A GWTW Novel) by Daniel McCaig
1. Dashing Through the Snow – Debbie Macomber (some books are better as Hallmark movies)
2. Malice in Wonderland – H.P. Mallory
3. The Giver – Lois Lowry
4. All Your Perfects – Colleen Hoover
5. The Library Book – Susan Orlean
6. Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse – Harper Lin
7. Talking As Fast As I Can – Lauren Graham
#15–The Recruit by Monica McCarty
6. Talking As Fast As I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls by Lauren Graham 🔊
7. Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid
8. Restart by Gordon Korman
You’re on a roll Abha!
Lol! I’m just finishing up books around the same time. Ivr gotten into the habit of listening to an audiobook book while driving (or cleaning), reading an ebook, and reading a paperbook at the same time. Restart only took me a few hours. Had allergies yesterday so stayed home. Totally recommend it!
Yep – audiobook in the car (or working out) and paperbook an hour in bed for me. 🙂
#16–The Ranger by Monica McCarty
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.