Malia turns one month this week! Where have the last 4 weeks gone?
She’s a growing girl too. This past week:
- She had her first bath!
- It worried us a little bit, but she finally made it well past her birth weight. She weighed in at 6 lbs 12 oz at her appointment last Friday
- She smiles! Well, she’s been smiling (you know, like when she has gas). But we’ve been able to coax smiles out of her by tickling her foot. They still only happen when she’s asleep so there’s a chance that it’s still….just gas. LOL But this morning, daddy got her to laugh before going to work… awwwww!
- She went to her first picnic. Happy Birthday Auntie Joanne!
- She received her birth certificate! Ha-does that make her official?
- She had a modeling gig…at her newborn session.