I’m finally getting around to packing my hospital bag and trying to keep things to a minimum. Key word, trying. But c’mon, I’m the girl that nearly threw out the back of the gondola driver in Venice because my luggage was so darn heavy.
And really, I’m trying to stick to the lists that everyone has sent my way. I think the problem is that my bag is too small. Yeah, that must be it….
Well, the above was posted about a week ago….here’s the progress.
Hospital bag is PACKED! Woot woot! Gimme a reward (preferably something with nutella)
- Nursing gown and robe
- Nursing tank top
- Nursing bra
- Going home outfit (very comfy)
- Toiletry bag (shampoo/conditioner, chapstick/lip gloss, headbands, nipple cream, unscented lotion, brush)
- Underwear – old, disposable and comfortable
- Slippers (thanks Noy!)
- Cell phone + charger
- Going home outfit (soft, warm and cute!)
- 49er onesie…..just in case she’s born during the Super Bowl
- Nail clippers (just in case)
- Baby book for her footprints
- Call list
- Camera (with a checklist of pictures he needs to take)
- Video Camera (bloggie)
- an empty bag to fill with hospital goodies. LOL