I was talking to my husband the other day about how it’s been months since we’ve watched a movie together. I end up watching something on HBO or OnDemand. Or I’ll visit my shelves of movies and pull some of my favorites. Here are my top 5 favorite movies.
- Anne of Green Gables: This is my rainy day, feel good movie. I always imagine unplugging and just exploring for awhile in my own imagination.
- Lord of the Rings (The Two Towers, to be exact). I love the soundtrack, the characters and the visuals in this installment of the LOTR trilogy
- Gone with the Wind: Oh Rhett Butler, you is bad. Yes, he is very, very bad but so amazingly awesome.
- Pride and Prejudice. I love all versions. Matthew MacFadyen and Keira Knightley have something very special onscreen though. I love watching that one over and over.
- Last of the Mohicans. Daniel Day Lewis. Yeah.
I love a strong, layered heroine and a dashing hero. Throw in a bit of romance or an epic setting and it’ll make my list.
What are some of your favorite movies?