Every now and then, I like to post some random-ness on here. Little tidbits that give a little insight to me and my quirks. Lately I’ve been making note of some pet peeves and thought, hey – why not share with you guys! So for October 6th, here are 6 Pet Peeves that bug the heck out of me:
- People that don’t actively listen when I’m talking. I’ll listen to you – please listen to me, not your phone.
- Speaking of phones, please don’t use them when witnessing a wedding. As a wedding photographer, it makes me sad when I’m taking photos of the vows and all I get are arms raised holding up iPads and cameras. Way too ruin it for the photographer the bride paid a lot of money for. 🙁
- Dishes in the sink. I can deal with mild chaos in the house, but a sink full of dishes make me feel like the house is covered in mud
- When people add salt to my dishes….without tasting it first. Really? C’mon – taste it first!
- When my husband takes FOREVER to make a decision – like where to park. In my mind I keep thinking “C’mon man, get there faster!”
So there’s a little random fun your Tuesday. 🙂 What are some of your pet peeves?
Leave a Reply