Week 1 is in the books & it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be. It helps that I went into the 365 Photo Project with no rules other than to shoot every day & to remember my intentions. My goal from this project is not to be an artist every single day. My goals are to:
- Capture our life. The years are passing by fast and it’s important to me to document our story. That means I’m shooting with my phone or my DSLR. I will shoot with what I have. Some shots will be fun snap shots while others are made of composition and lighting.
- Aim for a different perspective. I want to look at the usual scene but shoot it from different angles.
- Try a new technique. I didn’t do a lot of this on this round but it’s something I hope to do in the coming weeks.
Here are this weeks snapshots.
All of these photos were taken on my phone as it was what I had handy. As you can see, we have a mix of photos from our excursions and a few of the kids going about their day.
For the coming week, I want to use my DSLR to have more creative control over exposure & to shoot with even more intention.
Are you interested in starting your own 365 Project? Check out our 365 Project post and join the fun!
- FB Group: Life and Love Captured with AML
- Instagram: A Mommentary Life
Leave a Reply